Friday, November 21, 2014

Greek Yogurt Cookie Dough: A less sinful way to get something sweet around the holidays!

The holidays are coming and we are scrambling around to shop and get ingredients together to bring to parties, and in the meantime we are worried about our waistline. But we have to live a little right? I know I plan to have something sweet! This recipe is so fast and easy to whip up, and will save you some calories in the dessert department (just try not to eat the whole thing because this is GOOD). I have a party coming up this weekend, and instead of watching everyone enjoy dessert with a billion calories, I will bring my own creation with enough to share for everyone! That way I know exactly what is in it, and how much I can indulge in!




You will LOVE this!


Ingredients: 
3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt1 tbsp nut butter1 tbsp pure maple syrup1/4 tsp pure vanilla (free fix food for those on the 21 Day Fix)1 tbsp mini chocolate chips.

Directions:Combine Greek yogurt with the nut butter, pure maple syrup, and vanilla (1 yellow container for fixers) Mix until smooth. Top with mini choc chips and enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment