Friday, October 24, 2014

Rise and Shine!



I LOVE the feeling of waking up with the sunrise with my puppy while the world is still quiet. I am so grateful to be in this beautiful apartment with a view of the river. It calms me. It is so peaceful, still and everything seems like it's ok. Early morning is the time of day I look forward to most. I get to workout, focus on myself, and be mentally prepared for the day. It took me a long time to get used to waking up early. I had to make it a habit. I knew myself, and I knew that I would not workout later in the day. Something always came up, or I just wanted to relax. And then I would get nervous about not getting my workout in all day long, and I would feel guilty. This way, I've been able to ensure that I will have the time to do it. It focuses my mind and starts my day off right. I reward myself with Shakeo, breakfast, coffee and relaxing with my puppy while watching the sunrise. AHHHH! Love early mornings!

No comments:

Post a Comment